5 Plumbing Mistakes Most Homeowners Make
The Drain Whisperer is a licensed plumber who also does sewer line inspections (most plumbers do not do sewer line inspections). I use them personally and honestly do not trust anyone else. Mike the owner is up to date on all of the city's requirements and, most importantly, honest and fair. He has replaced the connection to the main sewer line, shower venting, installed fixtures, you name it, he’s probably done it for me and my clients! I asked him what the biggest mistakes homeowners make are and this is what he said:
1. Not getting a sewer inspection.
2. Not knowing where the water and gas shut off valves are and how to turn them off.
3. Not hiring a knowledgeable licensed plumber to purchase the parts and install them.
4. Trying to fix things themselves, making it more expensive in the long run.
5. Not getting a contract written and signed by both parties to protect both people, the client and the contractor. Keeps it fair and clean.
The Drain Whisperer
Have you made any of these? The